StreetVision User Interface
View your surveillance video anywhere, any time
View live video, search recordings and export videos and snapshots with StreetVision’s Flexible, functional and easy to user interface via your PC client or apps for iPhone, iPad and Android.
Live view is the easy way to monitor your footage, which can then be simply saved as a high-quality snapshot at the click of a button
In the recordings view, a timeline feature helps you quickly find the right sequence, from which you can export snapshots and HDTV video clips.
This unique feature allows you to freeze an interesting frame of video and then quickly move forwards and backwards to find the exact incident you are looking for.
Simple Installation and mobile viewing
The software client only needs to be used at installation. For viewing live or recorded video, or exporting video after an incident you can use the client or a smartphone application.
Scalable and Future Proof
Adding new cameras to the system is swift and simple to configure.
With StreetVision’s simple to use interface you can quickly set and change your recording options, from scheduled to motion detection driven, as the situation dictates.
- Easy to install and use
- Excellent HDTV image quality
- View live video, search recordings and exporting videos and snapshots
- Stream video, wirelessly, from StreetVision to your control room video wall
- No central PC or DVR needed
- Multiple user access levels with password protection
- Simple control of PTZ cameras using mouse or joystick
- Viewing apps for iPhone, iPad and Android available
- Scalable and future-proof