Boston Networks is pleased to announce the launch of its new corporate branding and website.
Over the past six months Boston Networks has embarked on a journey to improve its service offering, enhance its team of specialist pre-sales and sales teams and spread its geographical reach, via the acquisition of several new offices. So what better way to showcase these developments than with a completely new look?
The team at Boston has been working internally to evolve and improve the way we work with our clients. Here are just a few of our improvements:
- Enhanced services and support provision underpinned by our Network Operations Centre, which now has the capability to offer 24/7 remote network monitoring
- Bespoke consultation from our in-house team of pre-sales technical specialists, including radio planning, specialist network upgrades and network video surveillance migration
- New permanent offices in the East Coast of Scotland as well as the North East and North West of England
- Advanced technology offerings, including RFID Asset tracking
- CSR overview to attain the ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standard and set up a fully integrated and effective Environmental Management System (EMS) to streamline operations and reduce our carbon footprint
We hope you like our new look and we hope to hear from you soon. Why not stay in touch and sign up to receive our newsletter?