As we continue to expand and develop our team, we are now recruiting for the following full time position:
Network Engineer – Glasgow
Mandatory requirements for this post are:
- Current valid CCNA certification or equivalent
- Excellent general knowledge of IP technologies – switching, routing, VLANs etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Outstanding troubleshooting skills
- Willingness and ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
Desirable requirements are:
- Hardware break / fix experience
- Wireless LAN experience
- Security Experience – such as Cisco ASA
- RFID experience
- Experience of server platforms and / or virtualisation technologies
This exciting and challenging role will see the successful applicant working on a wide variety of projects to help deliver WLAN solutions and LAN solutions. Troubleshooting issues on existing deployments will also be required, as will tasks such as documentation of installations, kit pre-staging and assisting in the design / specification of the solutions we offer.
Applicants should be self-motivated, organised and task oriented, with a particular focus on being an excellent communicator both internally and externally with Boston clients.
Tags: Boston Networks