Boston Networks will deliver a tailored support service to bolster the Council’s existing in-house team and technical expertise to ensure its critical WAN infrastructure, utilised by staff, schools, colleges and the emergency services, remains fully operational, 24/7.
With a population of over 113, 000 residents from almost 30 towns and villages, the local authority owns a vast wireless estate, encompassing multiple wireless links between key municipal and corporate buildings and Council masts.
Key features and benefits include:
• Bespoke service
• Dedicated Scottish based helpdesk
• Responsive 24/7 support
• Fully qualified, local engineering base
• Vendor accredited support
Managed from the Boston Networks dedicated Network Operation Centre (NOC), in Hillington Glasgow, the all-encompassing and bespoke maintenance service will enable South Ayrshire Council to:
• Guarantee its operational and business continuity
• Free up IT resource to focus on other business priorities
• Maximise infrastructure performance and investment